So I took a few days to ponder and here's what I'm thinking.
1) Seeing as we now have some wonderful tables (listed below), re-entering this information into individualized characters is particularly redundant and I believe muddies up each character page.
c) Consume/disband amounts
d) Family trees
2) In terms of other data, let's take a gander (for example) at the Timberbeast (no doubt, BEST Survivor unit in the game). I have a Lvl 42, a 25 and a 1. In looking at each of them, the only stats which alter as leveling happens is Team Power, Deployment Cooldown, Health, Damage, Damage/Sec Duration (only because of perk) and Area of Affect (also because of perk). So really, of the data which DOES alter with leveling, the pointless data in my opinion is Deployment Cooldown for sure. In terms of damage, I personally don't see a ton of reason to chart this out. How useful is it to someone to know what damage a character will do at Level 10 vs Level 35? Once you're there, how much are they doing? Problem solved. If someone has to ask "but I want to compare Firechief with Lumberjack", they are first of all asking the wrong questions. Those two tanks are useful for different reasons and quite frankly, damage is not relevant.
3) I have a GREATLY expanded version of the Unit-leveling table which I will start working on the edits next week.
4) For data on what cities a certain character is found, honestly, I really think it would just be best to honor T-Bone and his awesome table/chart by simply linking to it and directing people there rather than re-inventing the wheel and posting the data in a different format. Know what I mean?
5) As far as unit specific data, such as Gunsmith and Delinquents, I can deffinitely see the value in populating a table for it. I guess we as a group should perhaps do this, if the data we are entering is static (say, cooldown for example), do NOT include it at all. If it increases slightly due to a perk, again, do NOT include it. If however the data is unique to the character and obviously changes with leveling, I do believe that is useful data.